Friday 17 March 2017

Crafting Local Success

Louise Clark started with a stall at Tynemouth Market but has now launched Elsee Crafts in Park View, Whitley Bay, thanks to support from North Tyneside Business Factory. Her new store features a dedicated gallery space to create and sell her range of unique art, stationery and prints. Louise said: “I never dreamed that when I made my first greetings card two years ago that I would now be opening my first shop. Elsee Crafts sells prints, photographs, gifts and stationery while the product range has now extended into photographic prints by a local photographer as well as a selection of items designed by her daughter, an art student. “We are now entering an exciting time in the evolution of Elsee Crafts from market stall to online and retail outlet and we are looking ahead to the future with a great deal of optimism for the opportunities opening up to our business.”